Multi-family in Florida - For Sale and Lease, Miami, Florida (USA), Florida Real Estate SERVICE
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user.
The and its cooperating MLS's do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.
Grand State Realty has been in operation for a decade and our experience has made us a excellent in the real estate industry in South Florida. We are a results oriented group of consummate professionals who excel at service after the sale and domestic and international relocation. Our unfailingly positive attitude and accessibility is what differentiates us from our competitors and this ethos permeates all areas of our service.
We are proud of our wide ranging services and offer the full spectrum of the real estate services and have synergistic partnerships with the best local professionals in legal, tax/accounting, banking and financial services, shall such a requirement arise. Our consultants take great pride in their abilities and representing their areas of expertise and are always punctual and act with professionalism while handling your business. Our reputation is steeped in our referral system, which is extensive and beneficial to both buyers and sellers in South Florida.
Each transaction that is handled by Grand State Realty is unique, as each client is unique, and we respect and address every situation with your very best interest in mind, whether you are buying, selling, or investing. We take pride in quality of service we provide, we take time to perform due-diligence, capitalize on our experience and business acumen, integrity and honesty to benefit you, our client. We look forward to developing new relationships and adding you to our extensive network.
We offers concierge style services for buyers, sellers, and investors. Whether you are listing your businesses or properties for sale or are relocating, we have multilingual experts with any tool you could need for a smooth transaction or move. Regardless of your needs, we treat all transactions equally and guarantee your time will be respected, your privacy will be protected, and your transaction will take place in a timely fashion and handled with professionalism.
- Professional Photography and Content: Professional Photos and Content for marketing your property
- Staging Consultation: Interior Image consultant assessment and staging services
- Comparative Market Analysis: Routine comparative market analysis provided at the time of listings and throughout listing duration
- Multiple Listing Service: Addition of your listing to the MLS
- Targeted Ad Placement over Internet
- Targeted Ad Placement over Print
- Email Campaign: A professional email campaign distributed to our international network.
- Open Houses and Access: Regular Open Houses and Periodic Brokers Open House held.
- Complimentary Comparative Market Analysis: Assessment of available properties in your price range and desired market
- Transportation: Transportation to listings and preferred transportation for clients internationally
- Negotiation Suggestions: Recommendations on negotiations and expert consultation
- Transaction Coordination: Important dates coordination including inspections, scheduled payments, and closing
- Financial Assistance: Including referral to financial personnel and legal personnel
- Relocating Assistance Including but not limited to: School information, utility set up, delivery schedules, property management